The stories speak for themselves.
Making residents feel at home is what you strive to do everyday. See how other extended care facilities use trusted P&G Professional™ brands to achieve the ultimate guest satisfaction and comfort.
The Tide Professional Laundry System protects your laundry investment by keeping whites whiter, protecting colors longer, and keeping linens stronger and softer. Welcome to a new definition of fabric care.
Create a clean and welcoming environment with the brands you and your residents know and trust. P&G Professional products are designed with safety in mind and are often multipurpose which save you time and money.
A clean kitchen isn't just a matter of preference-it's a strict matter of compliance to ensure the well-being of your facility and the people you serve. Our trusted brands deliver the exceptional cleaning you demand for every hard surface in and around your kitchen.
Reception areas, waiting rooms and care areas need floors that look great – and work hard. The P&G Pro Line Floor Care System is uniquely designed to work together to deliver longer-lasting shine, with less time, money and labour.
You're in the business of caring for others, and hand hygiene is essential to preventing the spread of disease. Safeguard makes it easy to protect the well-being of your staff, residents and guests.
Our innovative products eliminate odours so you can maintain a clean, fresh-smelling environment for your residents and guests.
Equipment & Service
An essential part of your cleaning program is having the right equipment for the job. By using our Automatic Dispensing Equipment, you get the advantages of operational consistency, enhanced cost effectiveness and exceptional durability.
Professional Installation & Service
Fast, reliable service and support have always been top priorities at P&G Professional. By providing both proactive and reactive service to more than 40,000 equipment locations, the P&G Professional Cleaning Program is helping our customers keep their operations running smoothly.
Two pillars of dedicated service & support
- Live, in–person support – planning, installation, and service tailored on–site to meet unique needs
- Chemical & Technical (i.e. regulatory support, national & local health officials, local codes)
- Field Service Technicians (Installation, Reactive & Preventive Maintenance, Troubleshoot)
- Equipment & Fulfillment Team – zero defects goal
- Call Center – Live, Phone Support. Fix 40% of service call needs in real-time.
- Dedicated technical support
- Inbound & outbound call interface to take care of facility
- Service call tracking & data capture for continual improvement
Customer Contact Center
ProLine Specific Needs
8:30 AM to 8:00 PM ET
4711 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON, M4S 1B4